!!!INFORMATION FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS!!!

Замечания о работе сайта, пожелания, предложения, критика. Жалобы на Модераторов и Администраторов.
$piRiT
-+G%d AdMiN+-
Контактная информация:

!!!INFORMATION FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS!!!

Сообщение $piRiT »

Dear users,
the Administration officialy informs you that the policy of media access is being changed. This affects the way all the users of the community will be getting new releases in the following way.

A Group of Trust has been formed. The Group of Trust is having access to the direct link the way we all used to have. The members of the Group of Trust freely download the media off the server and benefit dramatically from the unlimited access to the uploaded media of any type. The members of the Group of Trust are people who are worth being members of this group as it is viewed only by the Administration.

The Community Members those who are not being included into the Group of Trust do not have access to the direct link.

So, how we will distribute the media among the community members?
This is going to work the following way. The Group of Trust downloads off the server the media and mean time after a while reuploads it to one of the free file-sharing service, and announces a link to the media. The delay between the original releases in the "Freshcomings" and reuploaded copy may vary. So be patient, and wait when you get the link.

-------------
Why have this changes been applied?
One of the main reasons is the fact that a lot of users actively visit other communities' forums and post there direct links to our media releases. This is bad. Frist off, it increases the traffic rate, secondly it doesn't give a desirable income rate of new community members. Remember, we're not about music distributing, we're about the community. Thirdly, there're so called leechers in the forum. People who simply register themselves and rips off the server releases. They are no active members, they are nothing at all to community. Empty spaces. So, you think here right too, why should we take care about their lazy asses? Leechers are not welcomed in here.

And finally, IFPI is waging war against unofficial distribution of the commercial music, and our community has officially been given a warning and a directive to stop what we do. Not to bother devil in vain, we want to save the community and still give it opportunity to have access to the music through the implementation of the Group Of Trust.

-------------
Being a leecher vs. being a community member

- If you're leecher

Die. We don't need you. No one needs you. You're a parasite, and that's too bad. Sooner or later we'll indetify you and eliminate. So, you're all folks warned now, take your time to become good community members.

- If you a community member

In the current situation lots of people get worried why haven't they been included into the Group of Trust, though they're not acting like complete leechers. They've got some posts, they rate releases, discuss the topics they like but still no chance?

Being a good community member means:

- Active participation in the forum and community life (help to share the music in the Exchange section, help with the web-site works, etc.);

- Don't be silent - speak up your mind (This doesn't mean you've got to post hundreds and thousands of posts in a week, it means you should be a community member.)

- Don't leech. Share if you can.

- Never ever think of posting direct links on other forums. That's too bad for us all and you personally.

- Be a nice man/woman. Don't argue. Have respect to other users, their views and preferences.
If you or someone you know is using the computer for sexual activities that are causing harm or losses, to themselves or those they love, then cybersexual addiction may be a factor.
Babak

Сообщение Babak »

im agree with all these rules, i promise :)
biki

Сообщение biki »

i will follow this rules....
and i agree...
Ilbrujo

Сообщение Ilbrujo »

A little bit twisted, in my opinion.
I assume that mods will trace "trusted" people. It is easy to check the gap of time between the fresh hidden link and the re-link.
We all will see if the idea is practical or not. But I'm sure that some people will give up if trusted people don't do the job as expected...
;-|
http://ilbrujo.livejournal.com/

... ignore the smoke ...
the_puss
Not your average
Контактная информация:

Сообщение the_puss »

Ilbrujo
Of course, it can be thought as twisted. But it is necessary now...
the_puss is no more.
buffziz

Сообщение buffziz »

These actually are interesting rules. i like them. leechers are all a a bunch of f in idiots anyway. Cool guys. thanks.
ShyGuy
Адменистратэр
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ShyGuy »

V33r
Do you See The "Exchange" Section on our Forum?
There Are Many Links To Music, And Links To The New Albums.

Here The Music For NewBies as you Said...

If You'll Try To Folow our rules , And Help Us, We'll let you Download our X-Files =)

AND EVERYBODDY READ THIS POST AND DON'T ASK For Example :
"What Can I Do For You?"
"How Can I Be Trusted?" Or smth else
Just Try To Folow The Rules, and everything's gonna be OK!
copper

Сообщение copper »

you know what these are good rules i see alot of people from other site post the stuff they got off here instead of host it somewhere else and thus it brings leechers am i right?
Пекельний Чортяко
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Пекельний Чортяко »

not really, copper. leechers are just those who do the minimum to get the maximum. In real life it means that a user registers himself on the forum (as this has been a basic and only requirement to get access to the media) and downloads off the server releases and that's the ONLY thing they do. These are leechers.

Those who post our links somewhere out of this forum are just stupid people. Why? The reason is that we ask not to do so. We've got our own reasons and interests not to expose the community's share unit to the whole world. We need new community members, not leechers all over the world. Those who post our links somewhere out of the forum are actually the great source of leechers, they feed them, like trolls.

And we don't like it, 'cuz we don't need it.
Burn baby, burn
JoseX

Сообщение JoseX »

Ohh now i understand!.... well brothers u can trust me!... i hate leechers too!... but i want to download the album directly! :/

How much should i wait to be in the trust members?
answers to: jhonnetto666@hotmail.com!
(((JoseX)))
Пекельний Чортяко
Контактная информация:

it depends, so just study the forum and community itself, be a community member and you will probably be included in the Group of Trust... if the Administration will consider you loyal enough and so on and all that jazz ;)
Burn baby, burn
ShyGuy
Адменистратэр
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ShyGuy »

ptemondous
What Do You Want To Know?
Nome
вротмненоги пингвин
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Nome »

ptemondous, it was me who did it, so find me on icq, and I'll tell you what you want
Alex_Romper_88
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Alex_Romper_88 »

Shit i still dont understand, where do i get the link in the first place? :eek:
Пекельний Чортяко
Контактная информация:

Alex_Romper_88, if you aren't a member of the Group of Trust, you have to use reuploaded copy which can be found in this section of the forum:

http://www.altermusic.ru/viewforum.php?f=4

A topic named accordingly to the name of the release you're looking for is providing an alternative link to the reuploaded copy of a release,

IF ONLY
someone has taken care about it and got it uploaded.
Burn baby, burn
ShyGuy
Адменистратэр
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ShyGuy »

Kyur4ThItch

I think That Alex_Romper_88 Is russian , or he know Russian, Because one of his posts is on russian....
Пекельний Чортяко
Контактная информация:

Oh, yah. Russians are everywhere, nationwide B-)
You see what I mean, huh? ;)

;D
Burn baby, burn
ShyGuy
Адменистратэр
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ShyGuy »

Kyur4ThItch

yeahh =)

Ok Thats Enough.... Offtopic is everywhere =)
Nome
вротмненоги пингвин
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Nome »

ptemondous, send me a private message, I have no idea bout indonesea gmt
Alex_Romper_88
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Alex_Romper_88 »

Kyur4ThItch, so how do i become part of your Group Of Trust?
He may be shy, but ShyGuy makes a good point, i AM Russian so you HAVE to accpet me. ;D
Ответить