Flaw

Обсуждение музыкальных групп. Кто кого круче, кто полный лузер, чей новый альбом нести в помойку, а чей срочно must have, решаем здесь.
darKglaЯe
Улитко
Контактная информация:

Сообщение darKglaЯe »

да уж, название "альбома" говорящее: Home Grown Studio Sessions... :;D хотя это может быть как, не знаю, с Alien Ant Farm - 3rd Draft...

кстати, забавное с Вики о Five Bolt Main и Вольце (который больше там не вокалист):
Here's the story.

As some of you may know, back before Five Bolt bit the dust the subject of continuing on without Volz was brought up. I was probably the biggest supporter of this approach. My reasoning was then, and still is now, that since all of our problems came primarily from Chris, continuing to replace everyone around him was only ever going to be a short term solution to a long term problem. Long story short, we were told that our label would withdraw their support if we decided to proceed in that direction, I left the band, and the rest, as they say, is history... until now!!!!!

Recently I went to Rockford, IL to hang out with Alex. Turns out his band, Silence Is Broken, needs another band to play with them on Aug. 7th. One of the SIB guys (I think it was Jamison) made a joke that if Volz can tour the country as FLAW without any other original members, than we should get Five Bolt back together with me, Alex, and a coupla guys from SIB to play this show they have coming up. And we said, hmmmmmmm...... OK!!!!

So there it is. Five.Bolt.Main. Live in concert. Me (drums), Alex (bass), Jamison (gtr) and Aaron (vox) from SIB, and Dave (gtr) from Inner Blue. I hope anyone reasonably close to Rockford can make it out. We'll hang out, have a blast and you'll get to see a full set of Five Bolt songs minus the drunk guy who can't remember his own lyrics. Plus Silence is Broken is playing, and they're just friggin' awesome. And it's only $5.00. I mean c'mon. You can't go wrong.

Finally, just like Joe Namath, here is a list of things I can guarantee WILL NOT happen at a new Five.Bolt.Main show.

1) I guarantee our new singer WILL NOT choke slam his girlfriend against the van.

2) I also guarantee he WILL NOT leave the stage mid-set to take a crap. Or at least, if he does, he will find a clever and funny way to disguise this move, not just announce it on mic. Again, to those of you present at the show in Chicago in 2006 where this actually happened, my deepest apologies.

3) I promise you that we WILL NOT attempt to drunkenly cover any songs we don't know. Specifically, we will not be attempting to play War Pigs by Black Sabbath for about thirty minutes until the promoter makes us stop. If you happened to witness our last attempt in Detroit in 2006, again, I am very sorry.

4) No on stage fist fighting. That's right. None. You heard it here first.

In short, it's going to be a fucking rock show. All of us are taking this seriously, and want to let everyone see what Five.Bolt.Main can do when it's firing on all cylinders. So please, if you can make it, come hang out with us one last time.

See you there,

Ivan

Five.Bolt.Main.......One.Nut.Short
для тех, кто не рубит в енглише, вкратце: Крис Вольц - настоящая рок-звезда... :lol: т.е. он все время был бухой на сцене, забывал тексты собственных песен, затевал делать каверы, которые группа не умеет играть, дрался с участниками, уходил посреди концерта поср *sry* по нужде, объявляя об этом в микрофон, а также фигачил свою девушку об автобус... поэтому они решили теперь обойтись без него...

неудивительно, что теперь Фло снова делают релизы "на коленке" - Вольц же настоящий олд-скульный обры *err* любитель трэша, угара и чада кутежа, тащемта... :;D
ВКонтакте | RYM - Rate Your Music

Шел Розовый Медвед по Альтеру. Видит - Битлесс троллит...
trickyroman
Контактная информация:

Сообщение trickyroman »

darKglaЯe
спасибо за статью, ну о его образе жизни уже внешность сама по себе говорит. Немного быдляцкая она. Правда меньше всего хочется думать о жизни вокалиста, слушая его голос, который просто великолепен в своем роде =) Пойти чтоли переслушать их
=)
А что с 3им драфтом за сарказм? Труант конечно был посильнее но 3ий уж провальным никак не назовешь, правда он больше ориентирован на поклонников непосредственно ААФ
darKglaЯe
Улитко
Контактная информация:

Сообщение darKglaЯe »

trickyroman
c 3rd Draft никакого сарказма, я к тому, что это была демо-версия вышедшего чуть позже на нормальном лейбле Up In The Attic... а вообще UITA - лучший альбом AAF ИМХО... ;) но это уже ОФФ...
ВКонтакте | RYM - Rate Your Music

Шел Розовый Медвед по Альтеру. Видит - Битлесс троллит...
Benjamin

Сообщение Benjamin »

Flaw ахрененны... хочу переслушать...
Gator Boots, with a pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
But that's okay, cause I'm still fly
Ответить