Burden Of A Day

Обсуждение музыкальных групп. Кто кого круче, кто полный лузер, чей новый альбом нести в помойку, а чей срочно must have, решаем здесь.
Ответить
Kalash
Контактная информация:

Burden Of A Day

Сообщение Kalash »

Band: Burden Of A Day
Formed: 2004

Изображение

Label(s): Rise Records

Members:
Kyle Tomasaitis - vox
Terry Clark- bass
Josh Sommers- guitar/vox
Mike Sommers- guitar/vox

Discography:
2006 - Pilots And Paper Planes
2008 - Blessed Be Our Ever After
2009 - oneonethousand

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/burdenofaday
Download: http://altermusic.ru/viewtopic.php?p=157617
Formed in January of 2004, they've fast developed a natural chemistry, allowing them to constantly evolve as musicians, aiming beyond the simple, straight-forward songwriting that plagues a lot of bands in their genre. Genre is a bit of a tricky subject... When asked, they'd probably tell you Post Hardcore/ Screamo or something along those lines. Although watching them play, one might be prone to question the 'Post' part of that description. These boys are hard. Heartfelt and melodic, but not afraid to throw in a breakdown or two... which is more than occasionally. Influences include the likes of Thrice, The Bled, Refused, Thursday, Beloved, All That Remains, and many more. While staying true to the music they love and grew up with, Burden of a Day is ready and able to progress forward and pass the message on to the next generation.
Слу
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Слу »

Последний альбом очень порадовал, буду слушать первый B-)
они, кстати, христьяне)
I want my fans to think I'm so punk rock
So punk rock and roll!
And all you hipsters say I'm gay,
Well I'm not gay at all! © Foxy Shazam :D
эмо-эксперт™ © Beatless =)
знаток [Цензура]! © Бру :boobs:
Kalash
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Kalash »

Новые темки на майспейсе, альбом не за горами =)
ffs
Poloten4ik

Сообщение Poloten4ik »

Новый альбом доставляет B-)
Kalash
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Kalash »

пока тока вебрип же в сети, так?
ffs
Redelk
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Redelk »

По-моему, новый вокалёр не догоняет своего предшественника :/
лафа кончилась...
Poloten4ik

Сообщение Poloten4ik »

Redelk,а где там вокалист сменился?который на простом вокале?да же не обратил внимания что кто-то поменялся:;D
Redelk
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Redelk »

goshalis
На первых двух альбомах вокалёром был Kendall Knepp.

9 июля 2008 года на майспейсе он запостил следующее:
Hey everybody!!! This is Kendall. As some of you have may have heard, or not heard, the rumors are true. I will be stepping down from burden of a day in august. All of us boys in the band are closer than ever and it was a hard decision on my part considering all that we've been through in the past. We have come a long way these past five years and all of you that have come out to support us have been amazing and I will never forget you. I have just reached a point in my life where I feel that God is calling me to do some amazing things outside of the band and eventually get married to my girl. Though it is hard, God honors those who are obedient and i have to take that first step in faith. The band is going on stronger than ever and we already have someone picked out as the new vocalist. I know in my heart that he will surpass any expectations and take the band on to greater and greater things. THE BAND IS NOT BREAKING UP!!. I thought I better stress that point so there wont be any miscommunication. :)The band is hoping to record sometime in the early winter with the next album coming out in the spring so keep looking out for that. I will be having a last show with the band in august in the SRQ area but we have not nailed down the details yet, so stay tuned for that. I love all of Ya'll with all my heart and I cant thank you enough for the encouragement and fulfillment that you have given me throught the years. I want to thank Craig at Rise records and Scott our manager.. and to Plea and all our boys on the road...cowboys never die....so big hugs and high fives and I hope to still see you guys around. God bless you all.....
Kendall
На новом же альбоме поёт Kyle Tamosaitis =)
Да и драммер у них свалил в этом году :/
лафа кончилась...
Ответить